Thursday, November 22, 2012

Day 21: NaNoWriMo 2012

And then we crossed the finish line...

Tis' ture. Last night (or I guess it's technically this morning) at 12:37 AM, I stopped writing and saw the word count total: 50,373.

I'm not done yet. About two scenes to go which may add up to 2,000 more words, but it feels great to have passed that line.

I have to prepare things for Thanksgiving today, but I  plan on squeezing in another hour out of today.

Wish me luck.

Day 21's total: 2,677
Overall: 50,373 

And since it is Thanksgiving Day in the US, I want to thank all of you who have been emailing, commenting, tweeting  or encouraging through Facebook.

A writer's journey is a lonely one by design. You don't write by committee. But you do need the motivation of the community. So thank you for being part of my community. You are my tribe and I hope you know, I am part of yours.

Fight the good fight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...