Thursday, April 2, 2015

This Happened...

THIRTY-ONE DAYS TO GO AND..


The doorbell rang...

The nice Fedex man gave me this...

Then I opened it...

Then I hugged the book for a bit and remembered how many times I almost gave up on her. How many times I was told, "Maybe this one isn't the one." How many times I thought, "Maybe this dream is just a dream."

But now I hold it in my hands. Gemma and Andre's story is being read even before it's been officially published. It's real. Thank you to those who stood by me and told me they believed in me.

If you're so inclined, you can pre-order the book on Amazon, or Barnes & Noble. Or just sign up on my website and you'll get updates directly.

Did I mention 31 DAYS TO GO!?

Thank you.

Fight the good fight!

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I just put in my pre-order. May this be the first of many!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Patricia!!!! I don't know if my little heart can handle too many of these :)

      Delete
  2. Awesome! There's no better feeling than holding your own book in your hands. So glad this is finally happening for you. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Gwen! I had full head of hair when this journey started! Now I'm medicare eligible! ;)

      Delete
  3. On the off chance that you are in both of these positions, you're not the only one. Indeed, even the absolute most fruitful scholars on the planet started with similar issue. There are two things that are typically given as the explanation behind this. http://www.mordocrosswords.com/2016/09/nobles-emblems.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...