Sunday, November 18, 2012

Day 17: NaNoWriMo 2012

Even on bad days, make sure you write something.

Yesterday was just not meant to be. All plans went out the window right around 6:40 in the morning and then it got worse.

But I was committed to writing something--anything.

So I did.

Day 17's total: 166
Overall: 44,287

I know, I know. Pitiful, right?

But I assure you it was a solid paragraph!

Having said that, this is why it is more powerful to have a weekly goal than a daily word goal. A daily goal not achieved could have a detremental psychological affect. I have plenty of psychologicical issues. I don't need more.

So in the final analysis, a bad writing day, but a solid week.

Fight the good fight!

Ara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...