Thursday, November 29, 2012

Day 28: NaNoRevMo 2012

The end is in sight...

And that's a good thing because the global conspiracy is in full swing.

We had a block-wide power outage yesterday. Then I started feeling a bit ill last night. Tonight, I have a day-job-related dinner/presentation--so I won't be home past 10:00 PM and then tomorrow, the last day of NaNoWriMo, my wife and I will be taking our kids on a small vacation. We're going to go and see the great Andre Agassi compete.

What does this all mean? I will have to steal time from wherever I can find it if I want to have any chance of finishing my secondary goal for November.

As a recap, I finished my NaNoWriMo challenge (yey!)
Then I added a new challenge: incorporate a new sub-plot, revise the manuscript, and try to hit 60,000 words in the process.

So where am I?

Day 28's total: 1,587
Overall: 57,073
Chapters revised: 30/38 -- 79% done

Close. I can feel it.

Fight the good fight!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...