Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Day 27: NaNoRevMo 2012

Running on fumes...

If you don't know what that means, here is the definition per The Free Dictionary:
...continuing to do something when you have almost no energy left...

That's been me. Work has been exhausting, the turkey hangover continues and I'm not even sleeping when I go to bed. A recipe for disaster.

This is the cosmic conspiracy against me. But I continue to fight through it. This is where I am now:

Day 27's total: 1,065
Overall: 55,486
Chapters revised: 22/38 -- 58% done

All chapters revised by Nov 30th. I've estimated that the story should be about 60,000 words long... we'll see how close I get.

I have to remind myself that exhaustion is a state of mind. Why is it that some can brush off an injury while others have to stay home over the same injury? Mental toughness--that's the difference.

Fight the good fight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...